Sunday, April 20, 2008

Things Change...

One night can change your life. I went to bed on Thursday night and everything in life was mostly normal, very predictable. I was awoken on at 12:30am on Friday morning to a loud pounding on the door and Cooper barking at whoever it was. When Chris and I went down to the door we found in to be someone there repossessing our truck, which is current on it's payments. We were in complete and utter shock, because he had an order to take the truck and we had no clue why. we have since figured out the cause and if the bank had told us what we needed to give them the whole thing could have and should have been avoided. Instead they chose to steal our truck and then tell us there was a problem. It is just crazy to think that they can just decide to take a vehicle back whenever they want. The whole incident takes a long time to explain and we will be taking the company to court about the situation because we now have a 900.00 fee we have to pay to get our truck from the repo yard 2 hours away! The point that I want to make is that just because things seem like they are okay doesn't mean they are, and the opposite just because life seems to be terrible it does not mean it is. What will make or break a situation is how we as individuals choose to view and deal with the issues at hand. Chris and I have been actively making plans about how we think our life should go. I think that a few of the plans are going to be changing because our plans are not in line with Heavenly Fathers. At this point I am not at liberty to discuss the plan which is possibly going to change because we are still praying and contemplating. However it is exciting and I think that Heavenly Father is telling us that it is time. Life changes very quick and very rapidly, I just hope I can keep up. It can be so scary sometimes, but it is more than worth it. I am excited to live a full life on this earth with my husband and our families. This is definitely an exciting ride.

No comments: