Sunday, July 23, 2006

I am here, somewhere

The world is a big place, the more time I spend the larger it gets. The smaller, I become. I wonder if I am alone in the fact that some days I feel like I am watching the world go by instead of participating. Its like I get stuck behind this window and I'm begging for someone to rescue me. To break me out of this prison. I have so much to say, I just can't seem to say it. I look in the mirror and see a girl with potential, but she's trapped. Behind doubt and fear, longing to escape.
I watch people and think of what I could do if I only.. I think of the things I want to learn the things I want to do and see, yet here I sit. It seems very few people in this world know me, or know who I wish to be. I want everyone to know the thoughts, wishes and dreams I have, just don't want to waste their time. So many doubts. Yet I see potential and the girl in the mirror gets closer every day, I just wonder if I'll ever really truly reach the other side of this window?

No comments: