Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Funny Things Kids Say...

I want to marry a mermaid and a princess.

Mike, 4 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: What are you doing?

Breeze: Screaming in the bathroom.

Me: Why?

Breeze: Cause it's funny.

(3 years old)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy: I'm gonna shoot you dead like a deer!
(3 years old)

Not so funny, definitely shocking when heard from a 3 year old towards another 3 year old boy because he sat next to Andy's "girlfriend"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Are you going to play in the water today?

Breeze: Yeah, just wait, I need my space suit.

Me: What do you need?

Breeze: My space suit

Me: Why?

Breeze: So I can go Swimming, I need my space suit on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: What do you think about the Presidents Health care plan?

Hallee: Bugs.

Me: Yeah I think there is lots of bugs too. Any other thoughts?

Hallee: Yeah... Dirt.

I think this 4 year old understand more than people may think :)

3 comments:

smeltzer family said...

i didn't know you had a blog!

smeltzer family said...

i didn't know you had a blog

McAnally Family said...

Too cute!! KIds say the cutest and aww shocking things..
Brooklyn my 3 year old:
My MoM, "Brooky look at that little girls dress it is cute."
The little looks at my mom and smiles
Brooky says very loudly, " NO IT"S UGLY"
Really? from my 3 year old...
Yeah sometime i wonder where they get it from 8-)