Monday, December 22, 2008

2009

Some of my goals for 2009 are below. Now is the time, life is not waiting for me to figure things out. Instead I am being left behind. I am missing out on things in life that I used to have, I am not fully embracing some things that I have, and I am not making progress where I should be. Tomorrow is here, I am not going to wait or put it off.


1. I am going to build relationships with the people I am around. There are people I interact with who I can become closer to, and who will help me to feel more connected, and give me opportunities to serve.

2. I am going to keep in touch with the people who I used to be close to. I am not just going to check on them using facebook, I am going to call them, and talk to them! I would like to maintain and rebuild friendships, I do not want to loose them.

3. I am going to study the scriptures, attend the Temple, and strive to build my faith.

4. I am going to read more books

5. I am going to see a Dr. who will help me to run again, so that I can loose the extra weight I have accumulated.

6. Most importantly I am going to Love with all my heart, I am going to Love my husband and continue to grow closer to him, I am going to Love my family, I am going to Love my friends, and I am going to be Happy and Active!

No comments: