Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tag: All About Chris
The Man I Married

1. What is his name? Christopher
2. Who eats more? Chris... especially lately..
3. Who said I love you first? Chris
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? ummm not a fair question..
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? We both do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, he likes to be closest to the door.
9. Who pays the bills? Bill Pay
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast, dinner, lunch....
12. Who is more stubborn? Depends on the subject
13. Who is the first to admit they’re wrong? We both cave.. Chris usually will first though. He is so good to me.
14. Who has more siblings? He does. He has 3- 1 sister and 2 brothers, I only have 2 brothers.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We make a good team.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to go camping, hiking, on walks, watching movies, cooking, playing games, among many other things.
17. Who eats more sweets? Tough call
18. Guilty pleasures? chocolate.. I don't think the guilty part fits though :)
19. How did you meet? A Halloween FHE was the first time we met.
20. When did you fall in love with him? Very early into our relationship.
21. Who has changed the most since you married? Couldn’t tell ya, change happens too slow to know.
22. Who proposed? Chris
23. His best features? They are all the best :)
24. What is his greatest quality? He takes his time and makes sure to do things right. He is very good about going to church, reading, and is always striving to improve. I think he is wonderful and he is always looking out for others and trying to help. I Love him with all my heart!

No comments: