Sunday, September 07, 2008

September...

It seems weird that another school year has started, and I didn't start going to school. I am however still teaching preschool, which means that I had many children move up to the pre-k class and I got a much younger class. Next week should actually be a challenge because I am getting a difficult child. It should be okay. Chris will be starting an online class soon and I am excited for him to be starting some school finally.
My mom and I spent Saturday evening working on a fun Halloween project and am excited to see it finished. It is my first project of this sort I have done, I will put pictures up when it is done. I also am excited because yesterday Chris and I spent a majority of the day cleaning up the craft room and making it usable. So now I have a really nice workspace and I will be much more motivated to work on my scrapbook, and on the quilting projects that I want to do. It is nice to have a zone that I can work on my projects in and leave them out with out the house being a great big mess.
It is nice to be close to my family for a change. We are looking forward to a trip down to see family in California, and Nevada for Thanksgiving. It should be a very fun trip to see everyone!

No comments: