Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wow

So this has been a crazy semester already and its still only september. I am an Intern at the Department of child and Family Services. It is exciting, although so far I am just redacting files. I get to go on my first visit this Friday! Other than that I had to quit my job, replace my computer, and my car has been broken. So I'm caught in a snowball of problems. Nothing I can't overcome, just more stress than I would like to deal with. I have been getting to know the people in my church a lot better, which is very nice. I finally got the pictures off my phone thanks to Gary :) A few of them can be found on my myspace page, if you want to see a picture of Anneke's bald cat, among other things. Lets see what else... I have an exam tomorrow... So on that note I'm going to sleep so I can wake up very very early and study for the exam and take my car back to the shop. Thats all for now. Oh check out Liz's blog for a cool lego video!!

No comments: