Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Summer!

Summer officially arrived this week! The week flew by, its already Friday!! The fact that its Friday is both good and bad, its bad because its one day closer to my paper being due (school during the summer is a bad idea), it is good because well it's Friday!
I have spent a lot of time over in Moscow at the dog park with Cooper. He loves going and playing with the other dogs. My little white dog is a BULLY! He picks on any dog that will let him. He does not really know how to make friends.. Poor puppy. He did get invited to a birthday party though. Mia, the terrier, is having a party on Saturday evening. There will be homemade dog biscuits and cupcakes for the dogs. Its a very exciting summer here in the Pullman/Moscow area!
I have watched a few of the World Cup soccer games. That is an exciting game! I was drawn in and could not turn away. It would be awesome to actually be in the stadium where they play the games. I have a few neighbors who are big soccer fans, and they were fun to listen to cheering at the T.V.
That is the gist of what is going on in my life currently. Nothing too exciting, just school mostly. I have been out of work for a few weeks. I turn 21 in just over a month! I've started counting down. Lynette is here for ALIVE at WSU, she starts school in the fall and I'm very excited to have her in Pullman.
I hope everybody is doing well, making plans for an exciting summer. I hope to hear from you all at some point.
Take Care,
Steph

1 comment:

zach said...

hey stah i made blog haha well cheack it out http://zach-mythoghts.blogspot.com/